A Little Something Free… Just Because I Like Y’all! 🌿

Well, y’all… I’ve been busy creating, and I decided it was time to share a little of that goodness with you!

I’m putting together a special folder of freebies that you can download and use in your own creative projects. Yep… FREE. Because sometimes you just gotta share a little goodness. ❤️

If you download one of my freebies, I’d love it if you’d follow me over on Facebook — I’ll pop the link right here for you.

Facebook 
Facebook Group
Free Downloads 

What's in there so far:



 

And here’s the important part…

SHOW ME WHAT YOU MAKE!

Tag me in your project, drop a picture in the comments, or share it in my Facebook group. I’ll have links to both right here because I want to see what y’all are creating!

There’s nothing better than seeing something I made turn into something you made. That’s the fun of crafting!

And while we’re talking about sharing…

If you like it, tell everybody.
If you don’t like it… well, bless your heart. Keep that little opinion tucked safely in your pocket. 😂

That’s just how we roll around here.

I want this to be a place where we share ideas, encourage each other, make pretty things, and have a little fun along the way. So whether you’re using one of my freebies or something you purchased from RC Rustic Creations, I want to see it!

Tag me. Share it. Show it off.
I might just brag about you a little bit, too. 😉

Thank y’all for stopping by, supporting my little creative corner of the world, and letting me share the things I love making with you.

Now go make something pretty!

And remember…

Make a mess. Make something beautiful. Make it yours. 🌿

Happy creating, y’all! ❤️

XOXO Carol

Comments